Ugoos X3 Cube Review
This is the latest TV box from Ugoos and this is the Ugoos X3 Cube Amlogic S905X3 2GB 16GB quad core 4K TV box. This the second generation of the cube model running on the new S905X3 CPU clocked at 1.9GHz and the Mali G31 GPU. We are beginning to see the roll out of new boxes on the new S905X3 and I am sure that this is not the last of the Ugoos boxes for 2019. In this review I got slightly better performance than the X2 model. The X3 has a few additional new features including a new custom Ugoos alternative launcher. It has the same drawbacks as the X2 models but I had a better overall experience.
Black Friday Sale 32% OFF $51.68 – s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CNO6JLQg
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 1.9GHz
- GPU – Mali G31 750MHz
- RAM – 2GB DDR4
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMc
- WiFi – 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- LAN – 1000Mbps
- Bluetooth – 4.2 + EDR
- 1 HDMI
- 2 USB (2.0/3.0)
- 1 TF micro SD reader
- 1 AV out
- 1 IR Extender
- 1 Optical audio out
Ugoos X3 Cube Special features
- Regular OTA updates
- Advanced launcher
- Alternative launchers work
- Advanced Root switch, with a silent root feature
- New hardware monitor feature.
- New gamepad key mapping feature.
- Navigation bar and Status bar switch.
- Advanced CEC options.
- Dolby Vision, Dolby Audio, and DTS audio settings.
- Ugoos alternative launcher
Ugoos X3 Cube Performance Benchmarks
- Antutu – 64,600
- Geekbench4 – 845 Single-Core | 2278 Multi-core
- Ice Storm Extreme – 5,665
- Sling Shot – 525
- RAM Copy – 3250 MB/s
- Internal Storage Speed – 104MB/s Read | 53MB/s write
- WiFi Speed – MAX speed on 5GHz WiFi band and LAN only
Its over performance is great, you have good hardware, smooth streaming, feature-rich interface, innovative features, good benchmarks placing high on the chart, and gaming with keymapping also good. My areas of concern are the low speed on the 2.4GHz band, no DRM for Netflix in 4K, limited RAM internal storage, and the CPU temperature rises depending on what you are doing on it.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
We are participant in the Amazon services LLC Associates Program, and affiliate advertising program designed to produce a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.